Full ‘n free is developed by respected health coaches who are not medical professionals. Full ‘n free is NOT a medical organization and we can't give you medical advice. We strongly urge you to consult with your physician (or primary health-care provider) before starting any change in diet or fitness regimens. We also urge you to get periodic medical checkups. Change in your weight or metabolism can create physical changes that should be medically monitored. Medical monitoring is especially important for people with a known medical condition. The Plan is healthful, but isn't intended to treat any illness or disease. Any recommendation on this site is made as a result of it working for certain clients however since all clients are unique not all advice is suitable for all people.
Full ‘n free is not responsible for, and does not endorse, content in any posting made by others on the FNF Family or FNF Food Whatsapp Chats. You are solely responsible for your reliance on anything posted by others. Under no circumstances will full n free be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you or any third party in connection with the use of or reliance of any content posted by a third party or client .
- If you are being treated for an illness, taking prescription medication, or following a therapeutic diet to treat a disease, it's especially important to share your full 'n free progress with your physician. Any modifications made by your physician should be followed.
- You must disclose on your health history form ALL medical issues and prescription drugs and supplements you are taking
- If you are pregnant or nursing, you are expected to listen to your physician and must disclose that you are pregnant or nursing
- Since all people are unique, there are no guaranteed results
- All information supplied by full n free as part of its Programs are the sole property of full 'n free and may not be shared with anyone.