NATURE’S FAVORITE SWEETENER.
You’re looking at the real thing: unfiltered honey bursting with vitamins, living enzymes, antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, straight from the source. Our honey is handled with optimal care so that every bit of raw goodness remains intact. You have our Full ‘N Free guarantee that this jar contains only the purest honey in its most natural state.
Our thick golden honey has a succulent yet mild flavor. Its natural healing properties make it the ideal honey for fermentation, for use in home remedies for coughs, burns, and even insect bites, and for stirring into soothing warm teas. Try it in baking for lighter-colored, milder-flavored results than darker honey.
- Retains pollen
- Ideal for fermenting & remedies
- Kosher for Passover
Email to order directly
GINGER- OR GARLIC-FERMENTED HONEYEsther Black's fermented honeys enhance the health benefits of the ginger, garlic and even the honey itself. These mixtures are best stored at room temperature. For Ginger:
- 1 cup ginger, peeled and sliced thin (easiest to use a mandolin or food processor)
- 2 cups Rories Real and Raw Honey
Mix ingredients together and store in a covered glass jar. Shake the bottle daily. May be used right away but is best after two weeks. For Garlic:
- 1 cup peeled and cracked fresh garlic (Best not to buy peeled garlic because of the preservatives)
- 1 cup Rorie's Real and Raw honey
Mix well and store covered in a glass jar. Shake the jar or mix contents with a clean dry spoon once daily for 2 weeks. It is ready to be used in one week, but it is best after one month. Ginger-fermented honey tea is immune- boosting, digestion-soothing, and so calming and delicious. To prepare, simply add 1-2 spoonfuls of fermented honey ( with or without ginger slices) into a cup of hot water and enjoy. The fermented garlic honey can be eaten strait from the spoon as a luscious health tonic. Plus both of these flavor-infused liquified honeys make a mouth-watering glaze for meat, chicken and fish. Use them along with the garlic and ginger to add flavor in stir-fries or roasted veggies and mix-ins for salad dressings. Here is another powerful health recipe by Esther Black using Rories real & raw honey. Try this refreshing electrolyte drink as a pre or post fast drink or any time you need an extra boost.
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice ( juice can not be replaced with store bought juice)
- 2 cups filtered water ( or more to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons raw honey (must be raw honey not standard refined honey and can not be replaced with other sweeters)
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Pink salt (for the trace minerals, can be replaced with Celtic salt or sea salt but NOT kosher salt or table salt)
Optional ice. Instructions For the best outcome. Dissolve the raw honey in a small amount of warm water. Then combine water, juices, and salt and add dissolved honey water and mix to combine. You can omit this step and just mix the cold honey into the other ingredients and shake or mix well.
Certified Kosher By Harav Binyomin Gruber
Consult your local Rabbi for kizayis measurements.