- 20 1” by 1” cubes salmon fillet skinned
- Oil spray (I use avocado oil)
- 2 tablespoons tehini paste
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 half teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 cup sesame seeds
Directions:Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease a cookie sheet with oil. In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients besides the salmon and sesame seeds. Pour onto the salmon and mix. Allowing the salmon to marinate will intensify the flavor so if you can, marinate for an hour or more. Pour the sesame seeds onto a plate and coat the salmon cubes. Stick 2 cubes on a skewer and place on the cookie sheet, making sure the skewers are not touching each other. Bake for 14-18 minutes or until the sesame seeds start turning golden and the salmon is cooked through. Serve hot, room temp or cold.
Note: To make this a delicious macro meal, you can serve over quinoa with stir fried veggies.